Our best dates go early, due to our high number of return clients. We highly recommend early bookings for the best dates. Deposits are required to confirm and hold dates.
** NOTICE: A 50% deposit (per hunter) is due at the time of booking to ensure dates of preference. Due to the nature of our seasonal business, deposits are non-refundable, for any reason. Sorry, NO exceptions. Thank you
- 50% pre-payment of total balance due is required within 10 days of your booking to hold your reservations.
- Balance is due upon arrival.
- Prepayments can be made by check, cashiers check, money order, or credit card. Note, there is a 3% fee on credit card transactions.
- If you cancel your hunt, or one or more of your guests drops out, those deposit(s) are non-refundable. We do not apply “next season” credits, or issue any refunds, for any reason. Please see our deposit policy as stated above.
- Deposits of no-shows will not be applied towards another person's hunt.